Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: O&M BP North Slope
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 9072420060
This position reports directly to the equipment foreman. The heavy equipment operator, operates all equipment on the job site including, but not limited to motor graders, dozers, tractor-trailers, front-end loaders, and snow blowers. The heavy equipment operator must pass the written and practical examination for and safely operate a tractor-trailer, front-end loader, dozer, snow blower and backhoe. Operator is responsible for performing daily walk-around inspection of tractor-trailer, load inspections, and properly securing equipment weighing up to 125,000 pounds. Must be able to interpret load charts and determine load capacities for different tractor-trailer configurations. Inspect all load-securing devices. Must know how to apply AES O&M Cold Weather Operating Procedures. Other duties will be assigned to the Equipment Operator as business needs require, including occasional roustabout duties.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Review job specifications to determine equipment requirements for assigned work.
· Operate heavy equipment such as bulldozers, front end loaders, graders, dozers, snowblowers, dump trucks, maxhauls and other heavy equipment to haul, load and unload materials, move snow, move soil, gravel, construction supplies, and other materials.
· Monitor equipment operation and identify malfunctions.
· Inspect equipment.
· Clean, store, and maintain equipment as required.
· Comply with Company and customer policies and procedures.
· Support AES zero-incident safety culture and assume personal accountability and responsibility for safe work practices in all projects, activities, and operations.
Minimum Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of three years related experience. Experience in the oil and gas industry and in the arctic environment preferred.
Must have five or more combined years of experience operating three or more of the following pieces of equipment:
Front-end loaders, buckets, forks and clip-on snow blowers
Current DOT medical card and a Class A CDL with Doubles / Triples, Tanker Endorsements required. Driving record must meet Company requirements. North Slope Training Cooperative certification is required.
Three years BST Safety Culture experience
Three years work experience in an Arctic Environment
Three years Arctic experience, preferably in WOA, EOA, Kuparuk, MPU desirable
Operation of Single / Double Maxhauls
Operation of Single / Double Water Tankers
Heavy Equipment Operations with Trimble Machine Control
Reserve Pit Snow Removal Projects - Prudhoe Bay, Kuparuk
Dewatering Projects - Prudhoe Bay, Kuparuk
Exploration Remediation Projects - Prudhoe Bay, Kuparuk
Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (DOT/FMCSA)
Current DOT medical card and commercial driver’s license with hazardous material endorsement required. All applicants must meet the following AES Driver Licenses and Records policy.
Employees selected for this position are required to submit to DOT Drug and Alcohol testing. Additionally, AES will verify previous Alcohol and Controlled Substance Testing Records for the past three years, prior to working for the company, as well as the successful completion of DOT return-to-work requirements for violations.
A candidate must be able to meet the following non-exclusive requirements:
1. Meet the AES Driver License and Records Policy.
2. Take and pass a pre-employment drug test which may include both UA and hair testing.
3. Meet the physical requirements of this position including working in a remote location under arctic conditions.
4. Required to take and pass a Fit-For-Duty Test.
The availability of this position is contingent upon the Company’s continued operational needs once training is completed
How To Apply
Apply online @www.asrcenergy.com
For technical assistance with the application process please call 907-339-6900.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
ASRC Energy Services Recruiting Team
3900 C Street
Anchorage, AK 99503
8 page view(s)
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.