Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Provide formal inspections, and incident evaluations, work observation, mentor safe working practices. Report to the Site Manager(s) on safety issues.
1. Maintain accident and prevention program on site.
2. New hire safety orientation.
3. Monitor all work activities for safe behavior and proper PPE.
4. Develop and chair all weekly staff meetings.
5. Train all employees on zero injury safety culture.
5 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.