Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
NES Global Talent is looking for an I&E Installation and Construction Superintendent for a combined cycle power plant project in Canada. This position is approx. 6 months. Candidates will need to meet the following requirements in order to be considered.
• Must have experience working on instrumentation and electrical equipment on combined cycle power plants
• Must have experience working with Mitsubishi equipment
• Needs to have a construction and installation background, NOT commissioning
• Must have worked on power plants not Oil & Gas
• Must have been in a lead, supervisor, or management position.
35 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.