Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: East Washington
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 15301
Currently hiring for immediate Oil and Gas openings. Positions range from entry to mid-level around the Tri-State area. Duties include:
- Laying and constructing 6 and 10 inch poly, yellow mine, and aluminum water transfer lines
- Monitoring pumps, tanks, lines and other field equipment used in the water transfer process
- Use hand and some power tools when needed
- Monitoring frac tanks to make sure they have a sufficient amount of water for the site
- Perform general labor duties related to the process
- Walk lines in the field to make sure there are no leaks in the system
If interested please call Alex at (412)489-9804 or
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
117 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.