Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Point Comfort
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 77979
Safety Technicians Needed/South Texas
Immediate need for experienced Safety Technicians with good attitudes, safe work practices and reliability for a project in Point Comfort, TX. Competitive wages and per diem for those who qualify.
Drug test and Background check required (plant requires no felonies for the past 7 years).
5-8 years prior field safety experience in refinery or petrochemical plants is required.
Essential Job Functions and Job Duties include but are not limited to:
• OSHA 10 and 30 Hour course
• Conduct safety inspections and audits
• Computer experience necessary - Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and non-verbally
• This position requires standing, sitting, reaching with hands and arms, use of hands and fingers to handle and feel, lifting, bending, kneeling, crouch or crawling, climbing ladders and stairs, walking, and viewing.
• Ability to work on your feet for extended periods in all weather conditions, varied terrain, noise levels, and heights.
– online at http://www.mfsi-tulsa.com/careerspage.html
9 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.