Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 9073069089
The L&I Supply Base Chemical, Storage and Transport Department is responsible for maintaining and operating the bulk chemical tank storage facility in order to provide transport and delivery of chemicals throughout the Greater Prudhoe Bay area.
Brief Posting Description
The Chemical Technician Multi-Skilled Operator reports directly to the C-Pad Storage and Transport Foreman. The position requires an individual to be licensed with a Class A CDL and Tanker/Hazmat endorsements, with previous experience in operating a tractor trailer. The position will be responsible to load and unload skid mounted tanks onto a dempster truck or operate a tanker trailer to safely receive, transport and deliver chemicals throughout Greater Prudhoe Bay. The position will also require the individual to receive and transfer bulk chemicals in and out of the bulk inventories at North Slope facilities. All fluid transfers require individual to follow standard operating procedures and complete documentation to ensure correct fluid transfers and tracking is completed. The position will support the C-Pad Storage and Transport bulk facilities with minor maintenance and operation of day to day activities or other duties as assigned. The position will require time spent outdoors in an arctic environment, to work safely, with care of the environment, and adherence to company policies and procedures as top priorities and a condition of employment. North Slope experience is preferred.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Deliver, transfer and identify chemicals for accurate task completion.
· Read and understand SDS information.
· Computer skills including word, excel and outlook.
· Follow processing, issuing / receiving, delivery and mixing procedures.
· Conduct tests and inspections of products to evaluate quality and performance.
· Monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure proper equipment operation.
· Monitor all chemical operations and recommend modifications and changes as required.
· Clean and maintain equipment, tools, valves, hoses and the general work area.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Comply with Company and customer policies and procedures.
· Support AES zero-incident safety culture and assume personal accountability and responsibility for safe work practices in all projects, activities, and operations.
Minimum Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of three years related training and experience and a minimum of three years driving experience with class A CDL required. Experience in the oil and gas industry and in the arctic environment preferred. Willing to adhere to Policies and Procedures, to include wearing correct Personal Protective Equipment required when working with chemicals.
North Slope Training Cooperative (NSTC) safety training certification and valid Class A CDL with Tank & Hazmat Endorsements, valid DOT Medical Card required.
Note to all current employees:
It is recommended that all current employees inform their managers when they apply for new positions as leadership will be notified of current employees applying for posted positions.
A candidate must be able to meet the following non-exclusive requirements:
1. Meet the AES Driving Records and Motor Vehicle Use Policy.
2. Take and pass a pre-employment drug test which may include both UA and hair testing.
3. Meet the physical requirements of this position including working in a remote location under arctic conditions.
4. Required to take and pass a Fit-For-Duty Exam.
The availability of this position is contingent upon the Company’s continued operational needs once training is completed.
How To Apply
How To Apply
Apply online @www.asrcenergy.com
For technical assistance with the application process please call 907-339-6900.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
ASRC Energy Services Recruiting Team
3900 C Street
Anchorage, AK 99503
8 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.