Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
System One is looking for experienced pipeline inspectors for a traveling inspection project:
• Pipeline Experience with overseeing excavation on existing pipelines, anomaly assessments on existing active pipelines, and inspection for installation of steel sleeve or composite repairs (ie. Clockspring or Aquawrap) on active pipelines
• NDE – Certs – MT, UT
• Use of UT for measuring thickness (Veriforce task 008) is required but this is something that can be demonstrated with OQ instructor. A level 2 certificate would not be required.
• Work will be floating to projects in OH/MI/PA/NY
• Work is through the end of the year, likely continue after first of year
• Must complete Veriforce OQ
49 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.