[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 510930
Posted By: Linda McCarron- Johnson Service Group
Posted On: 2018-12-18 07:33:45
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: Electrical Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Location: Nashville, TN.
Please send me your resume in word format.
Requirement active PE.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- meet and interact well with architects, owners and contractors
- display superior communication and time-management skills
- display a strong work ethic and desire to learn
- grow technically and professionally through experience gained in the position
- work on smaller projects individually and on larger projects as part of an integrated team of professionals
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- minimum of a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Active Professional Engineer (PE) license (likely held for at least 2 years)
- proven experience on projects related to areas such as MEP, HVAC, Commercial, Energy, Power and Utilities
- minimum of 5 years of experience in the Architectural & Engineering industry
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
93 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.