[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 512298
Posted By: PMQS
Posted On: 2019-01-10 13:44:05
Email Address: email@example.com
Link: Apply Here
Subject: API 510/570 Inspectors
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: Virgin Islands (US)
PMQS is looking for qualified candidates that will be in direct support of engineers to provide technical input and guidance in the inspection, repair, re-rate, and alteration of static and dynamic pressure retaining equipment and systems at client facilities. Produce technically accurate documentation to client for use in the assessment and disposition of plant equipment.
Essential Job Functions
• At the direction of client, perform visual and non-destructive examination of static and dynamic pressure retaining equipment in accordance with American Petroleum Institute (API) standard 510/570 and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
• Submit to client technically accurate reports documenting equipment condition.
• Provide client with technical recommendations for the repair, re-rate, replacement, and/or alteration of plant equipment, as required for safe operation within stated operating parameters for durations specified by client.
• Provide technical input to client as required for welding and metallurgical issues.
• Provide technical guidance, on a application of non-destructive examination techniques and procedures.
• Fully comply with all PMQS and client safe work practices and actively participate in all site safety initiatives.
• Experience working in direct support of petrochemical facility engineers.
• Certification to American Petroleum Institute Standard 510/570, Additional API 653 or CWI a plus.
• In-depth, working knowledge of API 510/570, and ASME Sections I, V, IX, B31.3, B31.4.
• Minimum of five years experience working as a visual inspector.
Other Skills / Abilities
• Technical report writing skills.
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
• Ability to maintain positive working relations with client and co-workers.
• Mentoring skills.
• Ability to work extended hours.
***All Resumes received should have API 510 and 570 certification attached
****Resumes that do not have attachment will not be considered
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
593 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.