[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 518280
Posted By: E2 CONSULTING ENGINEERS, INC.
Posted On: 2019-03-14 11:29:22
Link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Subject: [Drafter] Drafter
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Dedicated to “Excellence in Engineering,” E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. (E2) was founded in 1988 to deliver environmentally focused services related to water and wastewater. Since then, the firm has grown and broadly diversified to provide engineering, environmental consulting, oil and gas pipeline, infrastructure operations, and remediation-related services. Since the firm’s founding, the management team has balanced growth with fiscal prudence, resulting in a solid, financially stable business, sustained growth, and loyal clients and employees.
E2 offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off. Qualified candidates only please submit your resume. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LOCAL CANDIDATATE. NO PER DIEM OR RELOCATION OFFERED AT THIS TIME.
Responsible for creating diagrams for aspects of Oil & Gas Pipeline projects. This position will take direction from the Lead Designer or Project Engineer but is also expected to function under minimal supervision. This position is responsible for understanding and completing drawings in accordance with client standards and specifications.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Create and/or modify concept layouts.
Computer Aided Design (CAD).
Provide design solutions while being mindful of form, fit, function and cost.
Apply internal best practices along with applicable industry standards.
Provides vendors with required design prints for production orders.
Generates design modification prints using applicable standard work procedures.
• Associates degree or relevant experience
• 1- 5 years of drafting experience
• This junior-level position requires a high level of drafting- and file management-tool
• Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office Products and AutoCAD
• Ability to read and understand P&ID's and/or design plan and profiles for pipeline design
• Excellent organizational skills combined with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Basic communication skills both written and oral are expected
• Excellent communication and effective interpersonal skills are required
• Must be able to effectively discuss, explain and coordinate designs with drafters and other disciplines cross-functionally
• Must be able to function effectively both as a member of a team and as an individual contributor
• Ability to complete assigned tasks in the time allotted with minimal supervision
• Highly motivated individual with the ability to work under stress and meet tight deadlines.
• Must be capable of effectively and accurately working on several projects at one time
•PREFERRED METHOD OF APPLICATION IS THROUGH OUR ONLINE JOB SYSTEM. If you need accommodation or alternate method of resume submittal, please contact Cindy Wilson at (803) 642-5990.
E2 Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer, F/M/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
105 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.