[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 524511
Posted By: Sirius Technical Services
Posted On: 2019-06-09 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: Production Engineering Leader
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Sirius Technical Services is seeking a Production Engineering Leader for a direct hire position in the Golden Triangle MS area.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of five (5) years industry related experience, which includes at least 3 years in a leadership role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and human relations skills are also required
• Set operating targets to achieve production/quality goals
• Monitor environmental equipment daily to ensure it is functioning per design
• Monitor production systems daily to ensure/improve efficiency
• Lead/Facilitate cross functional teams - OSE improvement
• Develop tools necessary to ensure accurate, timely production/operations information to operations teams
• Develop tools necessary to ensure reliable operation of equipment and data gathering
• Troubleshoot production detractors daily/weekly/monthly to ensure targets are met
• Maintain and continuously improve OSE/Rate database systems
• Continuous improvement of all quality attributes utilizing SPC.
• Daily monitoring of all systems to ensure Continuous variability reduction/efficiency improvement
• Determine OSE reliability improvement needs, based on data, and ensure the appropriate actions are taken
• Submit documentation for projects to the Technology & Improvement group
• Develop project scopes
• Determine future needs for process improvement and ensure they are budgeted in outgoing years
• Manage all CI activities/processes based on the Short Interval Control process
• Input improvements into the master improvement list
• Prioritize improvement pipeline
Submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(251) 443-1166 x 115
Sirius Technical Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
38 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.