[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529483
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-07-11 03:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Senior Document Control - Site (6868671)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Zip or Postal Code: T5J 5B5
The Company has three different Document Control groups that report into the Manager. Each group varies in maturity as far as process development. The groups are divided by Pipeline, Facilities, and Off sites. This role would be working on site, supporting one of the many projects.
- This person would be responsible to manage vendor , Engineering, construction, and turnover and completions documentation for their project.
- They will be interfacing with EPC companies, vendors and sub-contractors. Additionally, they will be working with site teams, project teams, and the document control team.
- The Document Control Specialist is responsible for executing the day to day Document Control processes and activities ensuring the integrity, accessibility and trace-ability of all applicable data in compliance with requirements.
- The Document Control Specialist will be responsible for ensuring all documentation meets Company requirements.
- Processes will be followed through with a high degree of accuracy to support the Document Control objectives of reliability, accessibility and trace-ability.
- Work culture
- Opportunity for career advancement
Why work with Aerotek?
Your success starts with the right job opportunity. If your resume and application is a good match for a client's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about you to ensure the opportunity fits your goals, skills and interests. While the majority of our positions are contract opportunities, we also offer contract-to-hire and direct placements. From there, we prepare you for every step of the hiring process, from interview to placement.
But we don't stop there. We support you on your first day and continue to help you throughout your assignment. We maintain open communication, resolve issues and provide performance feedback throughout your contract.
Our benefits include contributory medical, dental and vision insurance. Specific assignments may include paid time off, and all Aerotek contractors employees can enjoy an array of employee discounts from our many retail partners.
We are your committed career partner - connecting you to future opportunities that reflect your career goals.
Notre monde nous tient cur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grce sa grande comprhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. tant donn qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratgique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employs contractuels chaque anne, son approche axe sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel ses clients et des emplois gratifiants ses employs contractuels. Aerotek, dont le sige social est Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un rseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchiss, comptant plus de 8 000 employs internes dvous servir nos clients. Aerotek est une socit en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matire de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
49 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.