[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529485
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-07-11 03:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Technical Writer (6868673)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Zip or Postal Code: T2X 0E1
Under the direction of Companies Enterprise Governing Documents team, the Technical Writer works with business clients to develop standards, processes, procedures, plans and other governing documents. Drawing on existing content, collaboration with subject matter experts (SMEs) and the companies writing resources, the Technical Writer produces lucid, easy-to-use, high quality documentation that adds value to the business. The Technical Writer also champions the use of approved templates, technical writing best practices, and the importance of consistency between groups and documents.
* Collaborate directly with business SME's to create and review governing documents
* Understand the Companies Enterprise Governing Document philosophy, document types, and writing methodologies and help to communicate them to business clients
* Review existing governing documents to understand content and identify areas for improvement
* Apply critical thinking to documents, question and challenge document content
* Correct ambiguity and inconsistencies or contradictions with other documents
* Work with diverse business units and functions to encourage a consistent, repeatable approach to document structure and style
* Understand complex technical and business content well enough to articulate it concisely and clearly
* Make recommendations for improvement for documentation content, writing standards and templates
* Validate documents are fit-for-purpose by verifying with the intended audience
- Work culture
- Opportunity for career advancement
Why work with Aerotek?
Your success starts with the right job opportunity. If your resume and application is a good match for a client's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about you to ensure the opportunity fits your goals, skills and interests. While the majority of our positions are contract opportunities, we also offer contract-to-hire and direct placements. From there, we prepare you for every step of the hiring process, from interview to placement.
But we don't stop there. We support you on your first day and continue to help you throughout your assignment. We maintain open communication, resolve issues and provide performance feedback throughout your contract.
Our benefits include contributory medical, dental and vision insurance. Specific assignments may include paid time off, and all Aerotek contractors employees can enjoy an array of employee discounts from our many retail partners.
We are your committed career partner - connecting you to future opportunities that reflect your career goals.
Notre monde nous tient cur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grce sa grande comprhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. tant donn qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratgique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employs contractuels chaque anne, son approche axe sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel ses clients et des emplois gratifiants ses employs contractuels. Aerotek, dont le sige social est Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un rseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchiss, comptant plus de 8 000 employs internes dvous servir nos clients. Aerotek est une socit en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matire de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
103 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.