[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529597
Posted By: System One
Posted On: 2019-07-14 00:04:01
Email Address: Jeanita.Carder@systemone.com
Subject: [Project Controls] Project Controls Cost Analyst
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Three Rivers
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 8063592637
System One has and urgent need for a Project Controls Cost Analyst to support a refinery project in Three Rivers, TX. This is a contract assignment could be 6-9 months.
Project Controls Cost Analyst Responsible:
• Responsible for the Scheduling and Cost Control for the construction of CryoStations – working with engineering, construction, procurement)
• Able to set-up master schedule; create milestones, and to tracking progress against baselines
• Experienced with forecasting and contingency work breakdown structures for risk management
• Previously trained and lead a team
Project Controls Cost Analyst Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Construction Management preferred
• Advanced user with P6 and Microsoft Project
• Expert user with Excel
• Experience with ERP systems such as SAP, Maximo
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
27 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.