POSITION ON HOLD [Inspection] CWI Inspector - Night Shift
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
CWI Weld Inspector
System One is seeking a CWI Weld Inspector for a contract assignment with our client in Juliette, GA. The Weld Inspector be will examining the construction of a coal-fired power plant. This position will be working night shift.
CWI Weld Inspector Responsibilities:
• Reviewing project requirements‎, determines minimal requirements and procedures‎, ‎schedules and ‎coordinates required examinations‎, ‎inspections‎, ‎or tests for the discipline or project segment assigned ‎to‎
• Maintains work performance records‎, ‎inspection records‎, ‎and other related items
• Performing examinations, visual inspections, or tests as required by project management and/or client/owner
• Develops working knowledge of company Quality Control Program
• Assuring implementation of job site Q.C. Program.
• Wide range of inter-discipline knowledge
CWI Weld Inspector Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years in progressively responsible welding and mechanical QC inspections
• Qualified welding inspector certified by an internationally recognized authority preferred (Licensed CWI)
• ASME B31.1/ ASME B31.3 piping endorsement
• Must have a good understanding of welding processes, welding procedures, welder qualifications, materials and limitations of weld test
• Capable of climbing and working at high elevations and in confined spaces.
System One maintains a drug-free workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.