[QC Inspector] QC Inspector
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Quality Control Inspector
Mohawk Field Services Inc., is seeking a local qualified QC field technicians for immediate hire. This is a field construction positions and are not a lead role. The work is outdoors on a customer site in a variety of climate conditions.
Skills and Experience
• 3 – 7 years of experience in field construction QA/QC preferably in Oil refinery and Petrochemical new construction and turnaround construction.
• Knowledge of A.S.M.E., AWS, and API codes
• CWI and ASNT Level II
• Computer skills on Microsoft software applications
• Petrochemical or Refinery Experience Required
• This position requires standing, sitting, reaching with hands and arms, use of hands and fingers to handle and feel, lifting, bending, kneeling, crouch or crawling, climbing ladders and stairs, walking, and viewing.
• Ability to work on your feet for extended periods in all weather conditions, varied terrain, noise levels, and heights.
For immediate consideration email your resume and at least 3 professional references to email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.