home >> petrochem / fossil / offshore >> job board >> post

[Electrical Technician] I&C TFAs Needed (Nuclear Outage/Replacement Project) - Canada

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

NES Global Talent is looking for I&C Technical Field Advisors located in Canada for Nuclear outage/replacement projects. The scope of work involves controls replacement, electrical terminating, and cable pulling.Duration is approx. 1 year. Candidates must have the following experience in order to be considered:

- Must have an I&C/E background with experience around installation/commissioning of instrumentation and controls equipment to include electrical installation, termination, and cable pulling.

- Must have worked on power plant projects in the past from both an outage and new construction perspective. Nuclear experience is preferred.

- Must have current Nuclear experience within the last 5 years.

- Must be able to pass all Nuclear background checks and drug test

If interested and qualified, please send your updated resume to michelle.felix@nesgt.com

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.