Pump Mechanic (6963973)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking a millwright/mechanic to assemble and service pumps and other forms of rotating equipment.
Candidate will be working with hand tools, power tools, and doing mechanical assembly of pumps on skid units.
- 3+ years of mechanical experience on rotating equipment
- Pump experience / compressor experience / rotating equipment experience
- Ability to drill and tap holes
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, GA's, P&ID's
- Extensive experience doing alignments, inspection, reading drawings, using mics and calipers
Day shift position, working Monday through Friday, 6:00am to 2:30pm. Daily overtime and Saturdays are typical but not guaranteed.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.