[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Dedicated to “Excellence in Engineering,” E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. (E2) was founded in 1988 to deliver environmentally focused services related to water and wastewater. Since then, the firm has grown and broadly diversified to provide engineering, environmental consulting, oil and gas pipeline, infrastructure operations, and remediation-related services. Since the firm’s founding, the management team has balanced growth with fiscal prudence, resulting in a solid, financially stable business, sustained growth, and loyal clients and employees.
E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off. Qualified candidates only please submit your resume. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED. ELIGIBLE FOR PER DIEM.
• EnsurE that the requirements of the Contract Documents are implemented throughout the Contract period.
• Assist in the review of contractual notices of claims and providing contractual advice to the Project delivery teams where appropriate.
• Interaction with contractors in respect of all contractual matters.
• Review all contract documents to ensure congruity and to minimize patent and latent ambiguities
• Assist with administration of ongoing Contracts.
• Prepare correspondence and maintains records necessary to ensure the effective administration of all Contractual matters.
• Assist in the preparation of Contract change/amendments and Task Orders.
• Facilitate the contract close-out procedures to ensure that all terms and conditions of contracts have been complied with prior to final payment to Contractor.
• Ensures that all contractual procedures are implemented and maintained.
• Assist on all contractual matters.
• Ensures all warranties, bonds, insurances, guarantees, etc. are in place and maintained and updated in accordance with the Contract and are in compliance with the Clients requirements.
• Assist in the preparation of Monthly Progress Reports.
• Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of Engineer’s Instructions, Variation Orders and Claim Logs.
Proficient in SAP, Microsoft Office Suite of software, Adobe Acrobat Professional and large-scale construction management type software such as Primavera, Prolog, Procore etc.
Professional Experience Level/Other Qualifications
Seven to ten years of experience in the administration of commercial/government contracts is required
Experience in alternative project delivery methods including Construction Manager at Risk and Design Build preferred
Comfortable operating in a team-oriented, collaborative work environment
Produce accurate and timely results while maintaining a customer service attitude
Experience in a construction office is necessary
Must be a self-starter attitude with proactive, results-oriented focus; and willing and capable to assume additional responsibilities
Demonstrated success on the job, as evidenced by satisfactory performance, acceptance of responsibility and growth in previous positions
Effective oral and written communication skills
Must be detail oriented and highly organized
Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or business-related field, as well as training in procurement, contract, construction, and commercial law is required
May assume other duties as required/needed
May work overtime
May be required to work various shifts as needed
PREFERRED METHOD OF APPLICATION IS THROUGH OUR ONLINE JOB SYSTEM. If you need accommodation or alternate method of resume submittal, please contact Cindy Wilson at (803) 642-5990.
E2 Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.