[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is currently seeking an Equipment Operator at the Marshall Station. This position is a local hire positions located in Terrell, NC. In this position you will be responsible to drive and use Mowers/Tractors and operate equipment to complete single task jobs requiring one or more crews and at client's site in accordance with client and business requirements and BHI Energy policies, practices and procedures.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities: Specific job responsibilities and duties should include but not be limited to:
- Drives/Operates Zero Turn Mower/tractor in accordance with company/client policies.
- Use weed trimmer, Skid Steer and hand tools in accordance with company/client policies.
- Loads, transports, and unload materials, tools, equipment, and supplies to support project activities.
- Inspects equipment for malfunctions or defective parts, documents results and notifies Supervisor of deficiencies prior to operation of heavy equipment.
- Places defective equipment in an "out of service" status to prevent personnel injury or further equipment damage.
- Understands verbal and hand signal directions given by signalman or spotters.
- Utilize appropriate PPE and Reflective Clothing as required by site specific requirements.
- Performs basic mechanical adjustments or services as needed and authorized by client.
- Training Requirements:
- Employee must have and be able to maintain a current driver's license.
- Certify qualifications per plant specific procedure in a manner similar to the following:
- Attend refresher training; pass a written or practical operation exam.
- Provide documentation of successful completion of classroom training written exam or practical operation exam.
- Maintain Annual site requalification.
- Maintain qualification to perform routine inspections in accordance with plant procedures.
- Be able to work on unlevel walking surfaces and slopes.
- Follow safe work practices.
Complete administrative document, data sheets, and forms in accordance with approved procedures.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
- Must be able to pass security background
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Must hold current drivers license