[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Shanahan engineering require 4/5 Electrical Technicians for an industrial repair plant in Orlando.
Required start: immediate
Duration: 2-3 months.
Duties and abilities:
• Considers safety at work to be of the utmost primary importance.
• Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
• Must be able to repair or replace all electrical devices and circuits including but not limited to: Breaker panels, motor starters, heaters, fuses, lights, AC drives, motors, electrical switches, etc., all in accordance with state and federal codes, including company policies and procedures.
• Must be able to perform installation work such as running conduits, pulling wire, installing switches, breaker panels, etc., as needed to supply power to plant electrical apparatus.
• Must be able to do point to point checks, low voltage work, read wiring diagrams with at least 2 years of experience, must be able to use conduit benders.
Successful personnel may have the opportunity to obtain more work on a longer-term basis.