[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Partner with Site Leadership to create competitive advantage through a high performance workforce. Manage the Human Resources responsibilities for the assigned site(s) individually and by partnering with regional and global colleagues. Responsible for operations of the Site Human Resources function which includes Talent Management, Employee Relations, Labor Relations, Employment Law/Compliance, Compensation, Change Management and Talent Development. Partner with Leaders and Managers regarding HR policies, practices, and employment matters. Partners with the HR Lead in developing and implementing site specific, regional and global HR programs. Collaborate with global colleagues to deliver global talent and organizational initiatives
1. Manage the daily Human Resources function for the assigned site(s) by consulting with Site Leadership on the people implications of business plans/actions- designing relevant and impactful solutions. This includes organizational design, employment actions (promotion, transfers, separations, expatriate transactions, etc.), employment and labor relations, legal
investigations and compliance, training and development, performance management and compensation administration.
2. Responsible for developing and maintaining effective partnerships with Site Management, Regional Management and Global Colleagues, and at applicable sites - Union leadership. Member of Site Leadership Team.
3. Employment Law/Compliance/Employee & Labor Relations - advise and counsel Management regarding interpretation and compliance of all
employment laws and related compliance. Monitor effectiveness and develop strategies with HR Lead and Legal department to ensure overall compliance.
4. Policy Administration - manage the administration of the HR Policies. Train and advise Management and employees on the correct and consistent
understanding and application of policies.
5. Compensation - manage the development and implementation of competitive wages for the site. Partner with Total Rewards Manager to ensure fair and consistent approach across the organization.
6. Performance Management - manage the annual implementation and review of
the Performance Management program. Advise Management on appropriate approach regarding employee performance deficiencies.
7. Corrective Action - responsible for managing and overseeing the Corrective Action program. Ensure fair, equitable, and consistent administration for all corrective actions.
8. Learning and Development - Administer and coordinate the learning and development function (i.e., high potential development, new employee orientation, HR regulatory compliance training, and other developmental
Sirius Technical Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.