[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are partnering up with a Refinery who is doing a Rebuild Project in Superior, WI. They are seeking a Project Controls-Planner, Scheduler and Cost Professional.
The role would pay an hourly rate + OT, + per diem, trips home and mobilization and demobilization. See breakdown below.
Job would start Mid December 2019 and go until Dec 2020.
• Ability to build a small schedule for additions
• Engineering degree
• Ten years of construction project planning / scheduling and cost control experience
• experience managing capitol projects
• Knowledge of all phases associated with project execution, engineering, procurement and construction deliverables
• Exceptional attention to detail, analytical and time management skills
• Ability of prioritizing and multi-tasking
• Extensive experience in oil and gas industry
• Extensive experience in field construction
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
• Proficient with Primavera and MS Project recent version
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, along with the understanding and ability to work with confidential information
- Experience working as a planner / scheduler for an owner / client and a contractor
• Related education such as Project Management preferred.
• Project Management Professional (PMP)preferred
• Experience in both EPC and operator company
• Extensive knowledge of cost reporting and forecasting and a thorough understanding of project change and trend management.
• Experience, exposure or training in electronic document management systems such as Livelink, SharePoint, etc.
(a) Reimbursement for flight costs (economy class only booked a minimum of 14 days in advance unless (under extenuating circumstances including an early start date requested by Owner).
(b) Reimbursement for mileage if travelling by personal vehicle at the IRS rate per mile (currently 58 cents).
Cold Weather Clothing Allowance:
Cold weather attire for the field will be provided by the project. A one-time payment of $1,000 will be paid to cover personal cold weather attire.
Per Diem: 7 day. book their own living.
Effective at beginning of assignment or after settling in period, assigned Agency personnel will be eligible to receive a daily per diem of $149 to cover meals, lodging and all other living expenses for the duration of the assignment. The maximum per diem expensed cannot exceed 31 days monthly.
Home Visits (Rotation):
(a) Contractor’s personnel may return to their home base once every five weeks. Pre-approval required by Owner.
(b) Compensable travel days (actual travel time from site residence to home residence up to a maximum of 8 hours).
(c) Travel will be reimbursed for a round trip economy coach airfare.
(d) Cost of ground travel to and from the airport will be reimbursed (personal vehicle at IRS rate per mile (currently 58 cents) or taxi).
(e) Home visits not taken will be forfeited by Contractor’s personnel and no compensation in lieu will be considered for Home Visits.
Supporting schedules of 5-6 contractors (mechanical, civil, electrical, structural, etc.) at once.
Hours: standard is 50 hour work weeks M-F