[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENTS (Electrical & Mechanical)
This contract staffing need is for the expansion of an industrial manufacturing plant expected to be completed in 2 years from the start of construction.
We are looking for an Electrical Superintendent and a Mechanical Superintendent - each with 5+ years of mechanical or electrical focused experience in the role of Superintendent on large industrial plant construction projects.
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Implement safety and quality guidelines and ensure compliance with safety, health, and quality standards
• Collaborate with engineers, subcontractors, etc. to determine project needs
• Set performance goals and deadlines
• Plan construction processes
• Estimate costs and ensure the project is on budget
• Lead and supervise staff and provide constructive feedback
• Oversee daily meetings on safety and progress
• Monitor and report on project progress