[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Title: Boiler Technical Advisor
Duration: August through October
Facility type: Chemical Plant
• Assume advisory role for all boiler installation activities.
• Be main supplier point of contact on site for day-to-day technical or material related issues.
• Observe all documents regarding inspection and testing, checklists, reports, etc.
• Boiler construction experience.
• A degree in Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management; desired but not required.
• Additional education/training in OEM equipment, welding, lifting/rigging, vocational courses, etc.
• Minimum of 15 years of progressively responsible erection/manufacturing works positions and experience in the power generation industry; required familiarity with major Boiler suppliers (preferably CMI, Alstom, Doosan, Nooter/Eriksen, Hamon Deltak).
• Minimum of 7 years of site erection works experience as OEM Technical Field Advisor (TFA).
• Direct OEM experience a plus.
• Completion of Courses/Certificates in Quality Control.
• Knowledgeable of ASME codes, standards and requirements.
• Knowledgeable of construction pricing, scheduling and execution processes.
• Knowledgeable of engineering scheduling and execution processes.