[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Duration is through 2020 and all of 2021.
Must have valid driver’s license and be able to drive.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology or Technical Studies with 0-1+ years of directly related experience or;
• Associates Degree in Engineering Technology or Technical Studies with 2+ years directly related experience or;
• Knowledge of natural gas system design and operations or
• Gas Distribution/Transmission/Gathering pipeline operations experience or
• GIS/AutoCAD experience.
May visit construction/field sites.
• Evaluates engineering work and supporting documents to verify conformance with construction standards and industry codes.
• Coordinates with various departments to ensure proper permits are submitted, land rights are acquired, and environmental standards are met.
• Coordinates with local supervision to ensure priorities are met.
• Develops tie in detail, bill of materials, as built, final construction plan, and LOTO procedures for pipeline projects.
• Packets projects for construction.
• Associates Degree and 0-2 years of directly related experience or
• High school diploma and 2+ years of directly related experience.
• Directly Related Experience includes: Construction inspection, Construction Management, Drafting, Utility Experience, Technical Design
• Skills: Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication, problem-solving, time management, strong computer skills.
• Abilities: to maintain and update DOT class location maps; to plan and schedule work independently; for large and/or complex systems; to develop new applications within the Microstation/AutoCAD system.
• Must have valid driver’s license and be able to drive.