[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are currently hiring for a Reliability Engineer. The qualified candidate will be the point person in creating maintenance strategies into our client's maintenance management system (SAP) as part of a so-called 'Critical Assets Strategy Project'. They will be provided a list of equipment (approximately 500 pieces) and will need to develop and load the strategies for each into SAP MM. This is the "what" needs to be done. They will then work with Maintenance Planners to determine "how" it will be done which will also be loaded into SAP. They will be working with all equipment - Mechanical, Electrical and I&C. They will have support from others to help get this project completed, but this person will be the central person both doing the bulk of the work and also project managing it to ensure it gets done, identify bottlenecks and report to management as required.
Deliver phase 1 of the Critical Assets Strategy project by following the below standard process for scope of project;
- Identify all equipment critical to preventing loss of containment of hazardous process fluids.
- Develop appropriate maintenance strategies (using FMECA or RBI techniques) adequate to ensuring prevention of loss of containment
- Implements the develop maintenance strategies into SAP S/4 Hana. This include completing preplanning for efficient planning, scheduling and execution.
- Develop and maintain appropriate progress reporting for stakeholder management
- Mechanical, Electrical or I&C Degree
- 10 years' experience
- Recent and significant onsite plant experience
- Complex plant experience: chemical/petrochemical, refinery, upgraders etc.
- Strong SAP MM
- 8+ years maintenance management / reliability experience
- Deep knowledge of reliability methods such as Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Risk Based Inspections (RBI) and systems to apply these methods.
- Owner experience
Nice to Haves:
- Project Management skills
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.