[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is searching for a qualified Maintenance and Reliability Manager for one of our key clients located Sparks, NV- They offer relocation assistance.
We are looking for candidates experienced in the Refinery, Petro-chemical, Chemical or Mining Industries.
• Candidates will be champions and models a safety-first environment by positively driving the maintenance team safety culture through training, addressing safety issues, and building strong employee safety attitudes.
• Leads the maintenance team responsible for all plant physical assets including building, grounds, plant machinery and equipment at the Feedstock Processing and Biorefinery locations.
• Works with HSE and Operations teams to create, implement, and maintain an OSHA compliant Process Safety Management (PSM) framework and workplace.
• Establishes, owns and tracks all key performance indicators (KPIs) relative to reliability and maintenance strategy at the Feedstock Processing Facility and Biorefinery. Uses KPI measures to ensure compliance with engineering and reliability standards and continually improves overall reliability, quality and cost.
• Develop and execute long-term reliability centered maintenance (RCM) program and capital strategy to meet business plan goals.
• Develop and execute the Asset Integrity Management program to maintain and inspect the facility assets including; static and rotating equipment/machinery, electrical equipment, instrument and control equipment in a fit-for-service condition while extending its remaining life in the most reliable, safe, and cost-effective manner.
• Develop equipment files and implement the computerized maintenance management system(CMMS) for management and documentation of facility maintenance work and asset history.
• Develop and execute annual engineering and maintenance plans (safety, environmental, quality, personnel, financial, etc.) and budgets in alignment with business plan objectives.
• Works with the group and Operations Teams to develop and execute engineered solutions to resolve facility issues.
• Creates a base of qualified vendors to source materials and execute work as needed and to ensure resources are available on short notice
• Develops teams through the establishment of goals. Provides coaching and mentoring through informal as well as the formal performance review process to effectively communicate and manage employee performance.
• Creates an environment of self-development and self-direction for the workforce through coaching and training on equipment knowledge, skills and techniques to provide organizational strength and individual growth within the organization.
• Responsible for assuring all company policies, rules and guidelines are being followed and administered in a fair and consistent manner. Provide direct assistance to Human Resources for all employee issues.
• Instills pride in work at the Biorefinery and by maintaining high facility housekeeping standards.
• Works in an effective and cross-functional manner with all members of the Biorefinery and Feedstock Processing leadership team.
• Performs other duties as assigned to ensure the overall success of the facilities
• B.S. Degree in a technical discipline, preferably Engineering or related field. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as a professional and courteous attitude. Ability to prepare accurate and reliable reports using both technical and non-technical language. Ability to maintain detailed, complete and accurate records.
10+ years of experience in refinery/chemical or mining plant(s) including 5 years of experience in supervisory/management position.
• Strong command of plant reliability and maintenance processes and mechanical integrity principles.
• Experience in process/project engineering work
• Demonstrated abilities in successfully leading change management.
• Ability to effectively operate computer using program applications appropriate to assigned duties and responsibilities.