[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, or closely related field preferred
• Minimum 2 years of civil engineering site design experience is required. Specific experience in grading, storm water management systems, drainage and erosion control is highly preferred.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D required for civil engineering design and drafting.
• Project management experience coordinating multiple projects simultaneously preferred.
• Experience with Geographical Information Systems (GIS) tools preferred.
Licenses and Certifications:
• Valid driver’s license is required
• Engineer in Training (EIT) certification is preferred
• Professional Engineer license in Georgia is a plus
• GaSWCC Level II Design Professional Certification is a plus
• Provide civil engineering support for the surveying, mapping, design, and construction of various projects, including electric transmission lines, substation facilities, corporate facilities, and site development for various customers.
• Perform design functions and/or facilitate design functions for above in CAD environment.
• Provide quality control and assurance of design plans, project review and consultation with various departments, scheduling, cost budgeting and cost analysis