[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Campos EPC is currently hiring an EIC Manager (Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls Engineering Manager) for a direct hire position located in Denver, CO.
Responsible for regional engineering and design team, technical matters associated with the successful capture, launch, design, field investigation or start-up of associated EI&C projects and group matters.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· All EIC project technical responsibility, quality of group deliverables and overall success of the EI&C group
· Lead Development, Proposal Creation, Project Capture, Accounting Set-up, Successful Launch of EI&C projects
· Coordination with Process and Development Team, implementation for standard proposal and project process
· Client interface including initial meet and greet, onsite meetings, business development, selling of services, project support
· Developing new clients and maintaining relationships with existing clients to continue growing EIC group.
· Maintain positive working relationship with assigned leads, project managers, vendors, contractors and clients
· Field services including initial site trips, construction checks, FATs, commissioning, testing, energization
· Supervision and guidance related largely to overall objectives, critical issues, new concepts and policy matters. Check in on daily basis with supervisor.
DIRECTION OF OTHERS
· Supervise, coordinate and review the work of up to 50 engineers and designers, and coordination with discipline engineers’ company wide.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree in engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum or equivalent and 10+ years’ experience.
· Professional engineering registration is required (or plan to be acquired within 6 months of hiring).