[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile and maintain verifiable and traceable documentation for all records used in establishing Maximum Allowable Operating Pressures for regulatory compliance and annual reporting.
- Document finding within formal Technical Report
- Evaluate and facilitate update needs for the GIS System
- Review and document Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure for Pipelines, Measurement, Regulation and Compressor Stations.
- Assist in preparing GIS data for evaluation in the MAOP validation tool.
- Minimum of 2-year engineering or engineering technology degree and 2+ years of related work experience
- Equivalent knowledge gained through at least 4 years of related work experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- 4-year engineering or engineering technology degree
- Knowledge of Code of Federal Regulations Title 49, Parts 192 and 195