[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NAES is looking for an experienced Maintenance Planner to work in NH on a 6 month contract to support an outage. This position pays $85-$100/hr plus per diem ($175 daily) and is looking for someone to start ASAP. If you have the experience below, please apply today.
- Coordinating with operations, purchasing, materials management, maintenance personnel and maintenance management
- Liaise with engineers and other stakeholders regarding upcoming scheduled maintenance, including the ordering of components, consumables, equipment and tools
- Evaluates and interprets technical specifications, basic instructions and other procedures for impact on current planning and scheduling methods.
- Monitors latest revisions to all documents and manuals that influence maintenance operations
- Develop and augment working relationships with plant managers, engineers, foremen and O&M group.
- Monitors status of maintenance work requests to identify problems and if potential schedule and manpower impacts as the work requests develop
- Prior power plant experience (coal preferred)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in power plant maintenance.
- Engineering degree preferred
- Previous experience in a Sr. Planner role preferred
- Experience in large scale outages