[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
CVG is a leading North America workforce solutions provider to the Energy, Oil & Gas, Industrial, and EPC industries.
CVG is hiring Mechanical Shop Helpers
Location: Odessa Texas
Pay: $17.00 - $24.00
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Assist in performing mechanical assembly, maintenance, and overhaul on equipment. Working to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and quality standards.
* Assist in a variety of functions with manual labor tasks as needed.
* Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
* Work under immediate supervision. * Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
* Comply with all Company and HSE policies and procedures.
* Stamp, grind, and stack machined parts.
* Empty chip hoppers and trash containers, and other general cleanup.
* Move parts within the facility.
* Box and pack parts for shipment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
* Must possess a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience, Pass a drug screen and background check.
JOB REQUIREMENTS * Ability to lift 25 pounds is required. * Overtime could be required during weekdays, weekends, and holidays.