home >> petrochem / fossil / offshore >> job board >> post

Electrical Coordinator I

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Job Description
Quick Summary
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for an Electrical Coordinator I with at least ten years of experience. This is a contract position.
Qualifications
Adequate knowledge of OSHA and applicable environmental regulations.
Adequate knowledge of construction standard practices, techniques, quality requirements, applicable codes and standards for Electrical discipline.
Adequate knowledge of construction contracts and labor agreements.
Ability to interface with contractors, designers, vendors, plant Operators and other parties connected with the project.
Working knowledge medium voltage installation and checkout.
Working knowledge of best practices for installation of electrical equipment such as Transformer, MCC, Switchgear, UPS, Power Panels and its conduits, cable tray, supports and cable-pulling techniques.
Working knowledge of the quality control requirements, Inspection and testing plan and the functional testing on the electrical and instrumentation related Equipment
At least ten (10) years of electrical work experience in industrial construction projects
Additional Information
Full Time position
Contract estimated at one year
Location Hudson, IL
Please send me your resume to lmccarron@jsginc.com
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.

#D650

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.