Job Search:

job board -- all
job board -- jobs only
job board -- add a post
           home >> petrochem / fossil / offshore >> job board >> post

Has your company recently bid a project and realized in the bid that it states you have to have a full time safety person? --- On-site Safety Professionals are ready to go today!

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /var/www/vhosts/roadtechs.com/httpdocs/petro/wwwboard/getpost.php on line 173 [ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ FAQ ] [Edit ] [Delete ]

Posted by: Construction Safety Services, Inc. <klamb@constructionsafetyservices.com> on November 19, 2017 at 00:04:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.Click here for help with email link

Construction Safety Services, Inc - On-site Safety Professionals are ready to go today!

Has your company recently bid a project and realized in the bid that it states you have to have a full time safety person? Well, if yes, save the time interviewing candidates and wondering if this person is qualified. Give Construction Safety Services, Inc. (C.S.S.I.) a call at 815-476-0172.

C.S.S.I. can supply your company or project with a full time safety professional. C.S.S.I. has trained and experience safety professionals in the petro-chem/fossil industry. If your project is as short as one week or as long as one year, C.S.S.I can supply you a safety professional. Our consultants are highly skilled and motivated individuals who are dedicated to working with management and labor. Our professionals have worked all across the United States in many different petro-chem/fossil facilities .

C.S.S.I. is a full service safety company serving the construction industry. Established in 1996, we work with companies as small as two employees and as large as 10,000 employees. C.S.S.I safety professionals are experienced in working with labor and management, regulatory compliance, process safety management, accident prevention and investigation, program development and implementation. Please check out our website at www.constructionsafetyservices.com.

Construction Safety Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 117
Wilmington, IL 60481
815-476-0172

Contact Person:

Kevin Lamb
Email klamb@constructionsafetyservices.com

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /var/www/vhosts/roadtechs.com/httpdocs/petro/wwwboard/getpost.php on line 260

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ FAQ ] [Edit ] [Delete ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.