|home >> Newsfeeds >> How to install a newsfeed (jobfeed) reader on your cell phone...|
Roadtechs.com RSS Newsfeeds – How to install a newsfeed reader your cell phone...
1) First, you'll need to sign up for a newsreader. There are many such readers available on the internet. Freerangeinc.com has a
newsreader that offers a web interface for the cooresponding reader that you can install on your cell phone:
2) Once you've completed the Freerange Newsreader registration form, an e-mail message will be sent to the address you specified on the registration form with instructions for completing the sign-up process.
3) Go to the email message that Freerange sent you: Follow the instructions in the email to: Activate your account, and then follow the email instructions on how to download the newsreader onto your cell phone via your phones web browser.
4) Once the newsreader is downloaded onto your phone, launch your cell phones FreeRange Newsreader, and enter your username and password and then select "Done":
5) We've provided the Roadtechs.com Newsfeeds (Jobfeeds) for you below to either cut and paste into yor newsreader, or jott down the jobfeed address of your desired feed and enter the feed address into your cell phones newsreader.
6) Once you have your Roadtechs.com Newsfeeds (Jobfeeds) entered into your cell phone, you can now review jobs anywhere you take your phone!
Use of RSS Feeds:
RSS is a free service offered by Roadtechs.com to individuals for private, non-commercial use. Any other uses, including without limitation the incorporation of advertising into or the placement of advertising associated with or targeted towards the RSS Content, are strictly prohibited. You must use the RSS feeds as provided by Roadtechs.com, and you may not edit or modify the text, content or links supplied by Roadtechs.com.
Link to Content Pages:
The RSS service may be used only with those platforms from which a functional link is made available that, when accessed, takes the viewer directly to the display of the job posting on the Roadtechs.com website. You may not display the RSS Content in a manner that does not permit successful linking to, redirection to or delivery of the applicable Roadtechs.com web page. You may not insert any intermediate page, splash page or other content between the RSS link and the applicable Roadtechs.com web page.
Roadtechs.com retains all ownership and other rights in the RSS Content, and any and all Roadtechs.com logos and trademarks used in connection with the RSS Service. You must provide attribution to the Roadtechs.com website in connection with your use of the RSS feeds. If you provide this attribution using a graphic, you must use the appropriate Roadtechs.com website's logo that we have incorporated into the RSS feed index page.
Right to Discontinue Feeds:
Commercial permission inquiries: