How to Use the Job Search Forms
- Detailed help on this search page can be found at https://www.roadtechs.com/search/help.html.
- Freeform Search - enter your search terms and you can use or, and or
not to refine your search. If you were looking for mechanic jobs but did not want not get hits for Mechanical Engineers, use a search like
mechanic not engineer. Searches are limitied to jobs posted in the past 60 days.
The Freeform Search looks in the name, title, email address, and body fields for your search criteria (non-numeric searches). The following types of searches are valid:
- Text searches like pipefitter or welder. This search would return any post containing either the word pipefitter or the
word welder in the title, body text. name or email fields.
- Numeric searches like 18069 are limited to post number searches only. The results of this search would be the one job post
with the number 18069 in the post number field if the post was still active (not deleted).
- Name searches like Steve Smith should return any active job post with the name Steve Smith in the title, body text,
name or email fields.
- Long date searches like December 09, 2006 will return any active job post posted on that exact date. It would also return
any post with that long date in the body text. Limited to jobs posted in the past 60 days.
- Email address searches like email@example.com will return any active job post containing firstname.lastname@example.org in any
field (except post number). Searching for @somedomain.com would return similar results for any email address from the
- Canned Search - Select a discipline, trade or timeframe from any of the drop-down lists. The Recent posts drop-down box will return all jobs
posted to any of the job boards within that time period. Using the Recent posts search at night or on weekends may result in
"No jobs found" (zero hits). Use the location, job board and job type drop-down boxes to help you narrow your query if needed, then click on the Search button.
- Search terms will be bolded in the search results.
- Jobs that are more than a month old have dates shown in red. Older jobs should still have valid shop contact information,
even if the position has been filled.
- You are welcome to bookmark this page for future reference.
- Get a Roadtechs.com search box for your site!
If you would like a Roadtechs.com Freeform Search box for your own site, you are welcome to cut and
paste the following code into your web pages:
<form action="https://www.roadtechs.com/search/search.php" method="get">
<img src="https://www.roadtechs.com/search/search_logo.jpg" border="0"> <INPUT type="text" name="search" size="50" style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px">
<INPUT type="submit" value="Search" style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px">
- We'll add new canned searches as we see trends in freeform search queries.