Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Ship Fitters: Really Need Submittals!
Four years commercial/naval experience as a Ship fitter
VISION TEST, EYE TEST IS THE FIRST TEST GIVEN MUST PASS FIRST!
1. Tack Welding– Multi-Pass (12”) vertical and overhead
2. Burning-Oxygen/Propane Burning Torch.
3. Heating-Oxygen/Propane Heating Torch
4. Ability to comprehend complex structural assembly drawings, blueprints, sketches, weld symbols, material types, datum, reference lines.
5. Ability to USE and READ RULER
6. Ability to layoff piece parts for fabrication and assembly.
7. Ability to assemble structural piece parts in accordance with specifications
Tack Welding Qualification:
All Shipfitters will be required to COMPLETE a Multi-pass Tack Welder Qualification Test AND A Fillet Weld TEST In both the Vertical Up and Overhead, IT WILL BE A 3-Pass, 3/8” Fillet TEST!!
48 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.