Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23523
Colonna's Shipyard is currently hiring a Marine Electrician for immediate work in Norfolk, VA.
• 5-7 years of shipboard electrical experience required.
• Knowledge of and ability to use hand tools and instruments associated with Electricians.
• Responsible for all the maintenance and repair of electrical and electro-mechanical systems of ferries, dredges, and all other marine vessels.
• Able to read, interpret, and understand simple schematics and blueprints.
• Installation, repair, and maintenance on AC and DC generators, troubleshooting, ICCP, switchboards, distribution panels, lighting circuits, alarm circuits, electrical motors, controllers, circuit breakers, feeder cables, wire ways, supports, power and lighting wiring, etc..
• Must be able to board vessels via stairs, ladders, and gangways with tool bags and equipment needed.
• Other duties may be assigned as workload dictates.
Please apply with resume for immediate consideration.
Our core values respect, pride, truth and family - are not just words, they are the guidelines that make us a leader in our industry. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. You could be the next among us.
69 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.