Project Manager (18573) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Shipyard - Marine Job Board
Project Manager (18573)
Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on January 15, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 32099
Seeking Lead Project Manager - Shipyard Scaffolding
BHI Energy is looking for a Lead Shipyard Project Manager with scaffolding/staging experience in the Jacksonville, FL area. The Lead Project Manager will play a key role in developing BHI's shipyard scaffolding operations for various projects at the shipyard.
- Oversee the planning, budgeting and coordination of staff and materials to multiple projects.
- Manage a team of supervisors, administrative assistants and safety personnel.
- Take part in the bid process for incoming ships.
- Must have the ability to plan, budget and coordinate project staff and materials to multiple projects at one site.
Ideal candidate will have Project Management experience and a strong knowledge of base of shipyard scaffolding /staging requirements, processes, safety, local recruitment, network of skilled trade's personnel.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years scaffold / Erector experience.
- Must have a minimum of 5 in a Lead Project Management role.
- Must have previous experience working in a shipyard environment.
- Must be able to provide direction and support to the project team along with being familiar with Excel spreadsheets.
- Must be able to schedule project durations and timelines efficiently.
- Must be willing to travel to other sites, should the opportunity arise. 25% of the time.
- Must be able to maintain a good working relationship with the client and the craft.
- Position will be report to the Director of Civil Operations.
For more information apply on line or contact Sherice Crews at: Sherice.firstname.lastname@example.org
654 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.