Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: San Diego
Country: United States
Sr. 3D HVAC/MARINE Modeler/Designer- San Diego, CA
***MUST HAVE MARINE/SHIPBUILDING EXPERIENCE***
***MUST HAVE HVAC EXPERIENCE***
Job Type: DIRECT
Pay Rate: DOE
• The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Develop accurate designs by conferring with Engineers, Customers, Vendors and other Designers.
• Create, as part of an Engineering team, 3D CAD models for electro-mechanical equipment, propulsion equipment and HVAC/piping systems.
• Review design interface with ship structure and other systems using 3D CAD models and 2D drawings to eliminate interferences and verify form, fit and function.
• Design Trident Maritime Systems equipment that integrates with customer applications.
• Support Marketing Department by creating 2D and 3D CAD drawings of proposed designs.
• Create and revise schematics, arrangement and details drawings and manufacturing drawings and supporting documents (such as bill of materials and engineering changes notices).
• Understand and adhere to design and schedule requirements.
• High School diploma and/or advanced technical training; college education preferred.
• 3-5 years of CAD (3D AND 2D drafting) experience is required.
• AutoCAD and/or Inventor experience preferred; must be able and willing to learn new software.
• Experience in the Marine Industry (commercial and/or defense); HVAC system experience
• Ability to understand and design to manufacturing capabilities including production tolerances, machining techniques, installation and welding procedures.
• Proficient in MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must be highly organized and able to work with deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to follow direction, work in a team environment and effectively multitask.
• Must have good communication skills (verbal and written), a professional demeanor and the willingness to pursue optimum solutions.
• Flexible with changing schedules and work situation.
• Proof of U.S. or Canadian citizenship is required.
• Undergo and pass a drug screening and background check.
PLEASE SEND ALL RESUMES TO KAYLA.ROWE@SIRIUSTECHNICAL.COM
251-443-1166 X 114
58 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.