Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Panama City
Country: United States
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER- PANAMA CITY, FL
Sirius Technical Services is seeking an Electrical Engineer for a marine client in Panama City, FL.
Pay Rate: DOE
• Responsible for the design and integration of the Electric Plant on a Government ship design program.
• Will work closely with the Procurement and Engineering Departments as well as with Project Management, and will serve as the focal point for all matters regarding the Electric Plant with the customer as well as with the project and with subcontractors.
• Research and analysis functions may include project evaluation and monitoring, produce and analyze calculations, maintain compliance with government regulations, and perform data analysis relevant to project tasks.
• Review electrical documents, diagrams, and analysis.
• Direct and coordinate with project stakeholders to ensure quality deliverables are submitted in accordance with the Contract requirements.
• Provide detailed plans of action and deficiency reports to support the project objectives and schedules.
• Assist with construction planning support activities.
• Oversee the integration of the electrical engineering design in Production and work closely with the Company’s electricians and superintendents.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, plus five years of Electrical Engineering experience in a DOD/DHS shipbuilding project desired.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office applications and AutoCAD experience required.
• Capable of determining the size of electrical cables, panels, circuit breakers, transformers, switches, rectifiers, frequency changers, switchboards and other components comprising a Power or Lighting distribution system.
• Working knowledge/experience with Power Load Analysis, Voltage Drop Calculations, and Power/Lighting systems One Line diagram development required.
• Must be familiar with Control systems, C4ISR systems, Arrangements and Cable routing.
Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
38 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.