Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23606
If you are Chipper/Grinder with shipyard experience and want to work for a wonderful company...we have the job for YOU!
United Labor Group proudly services clients all across the Nation. We have an outstanding reputation for being an industry leader in providing skilled craftsmen to projects all across the United States. We offer consistent work, competitive benefits, top pay and professionalism. Join our team TODAY!
• Must be a US Citizen
• Must pass a 3 month hair follicle drug screen
• Must pass a 7 year criminal background check
• Must pass hearing and visual testing
Chipper/Grinder must have a minimum of 1 years experience in the marine industry. Experience is also required to operate surface and angle Grinder for weld preparation of burned steel.
1. Experience working in a physically demanding environment (positions and cramped areas, heights and exposure to the elements),
2. Need to be carbon arc proficient.
3. Must have the ability to prepare welded surfaces for various inspection levels such as RT, VT, MT, PT, and UT.
4. Must be qualified as a fire watch.
ULGMarine is a skilled craft labor staffing company focused on workforce solutions for the Marine Industry from shipbuilding through repair. Our mission is simple: to build long term relationships between our clients and our employees through trust, integrity and being the best at what we do. With over 30 years' experience, our depth of knowledge and commitment to the Marine industry is surpassed by none.
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Matching 401K program
• Hotel assistance
• Referral Bonuses
• Low Cost Health Insurance for you and your family)
• Cash Advances
• Weekly direct deposit to your checking account or our easy and convenient rapid pay card
• Paid $300 bonus after successful completion of a 30 day work period
58 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.