City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23606
Immediate need for STRUCTURAL WELDERS with the following experience:
- 3+ yrs. experience in Industrial or Shipyard environment
- Must be able to test and qualify with SMAW 7018 in the 2G, 3G and 4G positions.
- Must be able to test and qualify with GMAW & FCAW in the 2G, 3G and 4G positions
- All Tests are 6" V-Grove Plate, 5/16 Root Gap Opening with Backing Strip using multi
pass welding procedure. Cleaning stop/starts with wire brush only. No grinders permitted.
- Work consists of welding foundations, bulkheads, shell plate, frames, etc. Most work is
- Ability to read welding symbols and perform basic math.
- Must be U.S. citizen or National with CLEAN BACKGROUND
- Able to pass a Five Panel or Hair Follicle drug screen depending on contract
- Long Term Assignments Available. Up to (2) yrs.
- ACA Health Insurance Benefits Available
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for those who meet eligibility requirements
For further consideration reply with resume or register on-line at www.integritystaffing.net. To speak with a Recruiter call 1-800-766-2701
Up to $27.50 DOE and Contract plus $110.00/day per diem for those who qualify
Walk-ins are welcome to apply at 11835 Canon Blvd., Suite 105B, Newport News, VA. 23607 or 615 Lynnhaven Pkwy., Suite 101, Virginia Beach, VA. 23452
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $23.00 to $27.50 /hour
5 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.