City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23606
Immediate need for those who meet the following requirements:
-Candidates must possess the ability to certify to ASW D1.1 for carbon steel using
SMAW and GMAW welding processes in the 2G, 3G and 4G positions
- Position consists of 30% welding and 70% mechanical work
- Job task will include welding, torch cutting, rigging, working on propulsion, hydraulic,
and piping systems.
- A minimum of Two (2) years’ experience in the Maritime industry is preferred
- Dredge experience is a plus
- Candidates with similar industrial experience will be considered.
- Starting wage will be commensurate with experience and evaluation time of hire
- Recent technical institute training graduates with a positive work ethic are encouraged to
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and pass a Drug & Alcohol Test
- Long term assignments with temporary to fulltime hire possible
- ACA Compliant Health Insurance Benefits Available
For further consideration reply with Resume or register on-line at www.integritystaffing.net
Walk-ins are welcome to apply at 615 Lynnhaven Pkwy. Suite 101, Virginia Beach, VA. 23452
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
0 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.