Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Sturgeon Bay
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 54301
STRUCTURAL WELDER (Commercial Shipyard)
A Journeyman Level Structural Welder is required to have the ability to understand directions and follow instructions with a positive attitude. Technically proficient in all Structural Welder tasks, work processes, and equipment operation. Accountable for completion of daily Structural Welder work assignments, completion of work signatures, and QA signatures for completeness and quality of work.
Testing & Job Requirements:
* 3 years of recent COMMERCIAL SHIP REPAIR EXPERIENCE as a Structural Welder
* Structural Welder is required to certify to ABS Structural Weld Procedure: Open Root 3G on ¾” plate (wire size .052)
* Structural Welder is required to be Proficient in SMAW and FCAW
* Structural Welder tools & PPE required in order to test: Chipping Hammer, Wire Brush, Stinger/Welding Whip, Adjustable Crescent Wrench, Welding Hood, Welding Gloves, Welding Sleeves, Hard Hat, and Steel-Toe Boots
* Structural Welder should be proficient in READING & INTERPRETING BLUE PRINTS and UNDERSTAND Commercial Vessel Terminology
* Ability to perform Structural Welder duties accurately & proficiently outdoors in a Commercial Ship Repair Environment
* Structural Welder needs to be able to work 6 – 7 Days per week at a HIGH PRODUCTION LEVEL
* Structural Welder needs to be flexible with working 1st and/or 2nd Shift schedules
* Structural Welder should have a good attitude about performing Fire Watch & General Housekeeping duties
* It may be necessary for the Structural Welder to lift up to 75lbs
Superior Resource Group offers:
• Competitive pay
• Non-local rates with per-diem for those who meet non-local qualifications
• Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
• Referral bonus
• Sign On Bonus (*For qualified personnel)
• Potential Long Term Employment Opportunities (Jobs Available Nationwide)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com
Superior Resource Group is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
Superior Resource Group, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NSC Technologies, LLC which is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
Superior Resource Group, LLC is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group, LLC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
395 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.