Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: HAMPTON ROADS
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23607
SIGN ON BONUSES and REFERRAL BONUSES
$500.00 Sign on Bonus
Five (5) or more years marine pipefitter work
Tack Welding/Brazing Qualification: If required
All Pipefitters will be required to pass a Single-pass Tack Welder Qualification Test
MUST: PASS background Check/Drug Test
MUST: Have own tools of the trade and transportation back and forth to shipyard
. Able to read and interpret ship blueprints, piping drawings.
2. Able to Fit X-Ray
3. Fabricate, Assemble from blueprints, drawings CAPDAMS, MMAP, DS Drawings, sketches
4. Experienced fitting carbon steel, CRES, and copper nickel piping.
5. Qualified to prep and fit-up EB rings, fit-up backing rings.
6. Qualified to end prep piping by hand and/or with Wach or Portsmouth Machine.
7. Qualified to clean cut/break pipe with a grinder.
8. Qualified to hand prep J bevels, V bevels
9. Ability to bend pipe from template and in the use of a hand bender
10. Ability to sketch and bend TFW piping (2½ inch and below)
11. knowledge in installing pipe hangers.
CONTACT WILLIE AT 757-873-5900 EXT:154
257 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.