Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23607
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 3854190778
Marine Structural Welder
1. Multi-pass. All position fillet and butt welds using the following processes: SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding), GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding), and FCAW (Flux Cored Arc Welding)
2. Heating - Oxygen/Propane Heating Torch
3. Experience working in a physically demanding environment (shipboard, sub-assemblies, ladders, staging, etc.)
4. Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry
5. Air Carbon Arc Gouging
6. Ability to properly use fillet and butt weld gauges
-5+ years in industrial or shipyard environment
-Must be a U.S. Citizen
-Able to pass hair follicle drug test
-Able to pass a background check
-Must be able to successfully test and pass the following tests:
1. SMAW process for 2G, 3G, 4G positions
2. FCAW process for 2G, 3G, 4G positions
3. GMAW process for 2G
4. Air Carbon Arc Gouging proficiency test
-$27.50/HR + 108 Per Diem
-2 year contract
-Newport News, VA
To speak with the recruiter call (424)531-6084 or text (385)419-0778, ask for Josh
Please have your resume and 2 references ready
382 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.