City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23606
Three (3) or more years marine pipefitter work as a First Class Pipefitter.
Three (3) or more years Nuclear or Power Plant experience.
Required Experience / Qualifications - Shipboard:
1. Able to read and interpret ship piping drawings.
2. Experienced fitting carbon steel, CRES, and copper nickel piping.
3. Qualified to end prep piping by hand and/or with Wach or Portsmouth Machine.
4. knowledge in installing pipe hangers.
5. Ability to sketch and bend TFW piping (2? inch and below)
6. Braze and tack weld qualified if required by ordering Department
Candidates will be installing new piping systems and repairing and replacing old and existing piping systems onboard US Navy Aircraft carriers. Will be working with various piping systems to include: hot and cold water, potable water, air and gas, disposable waist, etc.
Pipe welding qualifications are a plus.
Nuclear qualifications are a plus.
225 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.