Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23606
Four years commercial/naval experience as a first class Shipfitter.
1. Tack Welding– Multi-pass (NAVSEA Technical Publication 39074-AQ-GIB-010/248)
2. Heating-Oxygen/Propane Heating Torch
3. Ability to comprehend complex structural assembly drawings, blueprints, sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum and reference lines.
4. Ability to comprehend fractional dimensions as with the use of a ruler.
5. Ability to layoff piece parts for fabrication and assembly.
6. Ability to assemble structural piece parts in accordance with specifications in a quality manner
1. Rigger/Material Handling
2. Optical instrument experience (Level, Transit)
3. Shipwright / Erect & Set experience.
4. Tank Testing
5. Air Carbon Arc Gouging
6. Mobile equipment operation (JLG, Scissor Lift, etc.)
148 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.